domingo, 21 de febrero de 2010

THE WIZARD OF OZ - PLAYSCRIPT - ACT 6 - 2005-6

THE WIZARD OF OZ
PLAYSCRIPT 2005-2006
ACT 6
.
They arrive together in the Emerald City. The bricks are green. Everything is green. They see a green door, and Dorothy knocks on the door. The door opens and a green little man appears.
.
LITTLE GREEN MAN: Good morning, what can I do for you?
.
DOROTHY: We want to see the Wizard, please.
.
LITTLE GREEN MAN: Nobody sees the Wizard. He is a very good man and a famous Wizard, but nobody can see him.
.
DOROTHY: (Looking confused at her friends, but then speaking with more determination) But we must see him. Please, ask him.
.
LITTLE GREEN MAN: All right, I can take you to his house, but first you must all put glasses on. (He opened a big box and took glasses for all of them, he gave one to each) You must wear your glasses all the time, everybody in the city must wear glasses, the Wizard says this.
.
So they all put their glasses on, also the green man and then he takes them through the Emerald City to the Wizard´s house.
.
LITTLE GREEN MAN: Wait here. (And he disappears. After a while he comes back) You can see the Wizard, but he only wants to see the little girl. (Looking at Dorothy) The Wizard is in there, he´s waiting for you, follow me.
.
Dorothy went in. On a green chair was a very very big head with no body, no arms or legs. Its mouth opened.
.
HEAD: I´m Oz. Who are you and what do you want?
.
DOROTHY: (bravely) I am Dorothy.
.
HEAD: Where did you get those red shoes?
.
DOROTHY: From the bad Witch of the East. My house fell on her and killed her.
.
HEAD: What is that thing on your face? (pointing at the kiss)
.
DOROTHY: A kiss. The good Witch of the North kissed me. I need help and she told me about you.
.
HEAD: And what do you want?
.
DOROTHY: I want to go home to Kansas but I don´t know the way. Please help me to get home.
.
HEAD: Well, perhaps I can help you, but first you must do something for me.
.
DOROTHY: What do you want me to do?
.
HEAD: Kill the bad Witch of the West.
.
DOROTHY: But I don´t want to kill anybody.
.
HEAD: You killed her sister. And you are wearing her shoes. Go now and kill the Witch of the West.
.
DOROTHY: (She started to cry) But how can I kill the Witch?
.
HEAD: The Tin Man, the Scarecrow and the Lion will help you. Don´t be afraid. Go now. Please, Little Green Man, take her out of the city.
.
LITTLE GREEN MAN: Yes, my Wizard, Immediately. (And he bows to the wizard)
.
Dorothy returned to her friends. She was a bit sad.
.
LITTLE GREEN MAN: Now you must convince your friends. Goodbye and good luck to you all!
.
DOROTHY: The Wizard says that we will all have what we want when we kill the Witch of the West.
.
TIN MAN: Who?
.
SCARECROW: We must find the Witch of the West and then we must kill her.
.
All of them looked at each other, they were worried and didn´t know what to do.
.
LION: But everybody is afraid of the Witch of the West, we have to be careful.
.
TIN MAN: Let´s go then.
.
They started walking, hand in hand.
.
END OF ACT 6

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario