jueves, 30 de junio de 2011

ALICE IN WONDERLAND - PLAYSCRIPT - MAY 2010 - ACT 5

ALICE IN WONDERLAND
PLAYSCRIPT - MAY 2010
ACT 5

Alice appears on the stage. There is a little house in the middle and the white rabbit is standing next to it, nervously looking at his watch.

ALICE: Now I wonder who lives here...

WHITE RABBIT: Mary Ann! ?? that girl. Where did she put 'em? Mary Ann!

ALICE: The rabbit! Excuse me sir, but- but I’ve been trying to...

WHITE RABBIT: Why, Mary Ann! What are you doing out here?

ALICE: Mary Ann?

WHITE RABBIT: Don’t just stand there! Go go! Go get my gloves! I’m late!

ALICE: But late for what?

WHITE RABBIT: My gloves! At once, do you hear!

ALICE: Goodness. I suppose I’ll be taking orders from Dinah next. (she starts walking towards the house) Hmmm, now let me see. If I were a rabbit, where would I keep my gloves? (She sees a little box and opens I, she reads: T) Eat me? Oh! Thank you. I´m hungry. - Hmhm. Hmhm. Hmhmhmhmhmhm. Hmhmhmhmhmhm (she starts growing again) Oh no no, not again!

WHITE RABBIT: Oh! Mary Ann!... Help! No! No! Help!A monster! Help!

Suddenly Dodo appears.

WHITE RABBIT: A monster! A monster, Dodo! In my house, Dodo!

ALICE: Dodo...?

DODO: Steady old champ.Can't be as bad as all that you know.

WHITE RABBIT: Oh my poor roof and all my walls and... there it is!

DODO: By Jove! Jolly well??

WHITE RABBIT: Well, do something, Dodo!

DODO: Yes, indeed! Extraordinary situation, but eh...

WHITE RABBIT: But- but what?

DODO: But I have a very simple solution!

ALICE: Thank goodness!

WHITE RABBIT: Wha- wha- what is it?

DODO: Simply pull it out the chimney.

WHITE RABBIT: Yes, go- go ahead, go ahead! Pull it out!

DODO: Who? Me? Don’t be ridiculous! What we need is eh... a lizard with a ladder!

Suddenly Bill, the lizard, appears with a ladder.

WHITE RABBIT: Hmm? Oh! Bill! Bill! Eh, we need a lazzerd with a lizard, a lizard a bb...b... can you help us?

BILL: At your service, governor!

DODO: Here, my lad!. Have you ever been down a chimney?

BILL: Why governor, I’ve been down more chimneys...

DODO: Excellent, excellent. You just pop down the chimney, and take that monster out of there.

BILL: Righto, governor! Monster? Hoeaaaaah! No! No! ....

DODO: Bill, lad, you’re passing up a golden opportunity!

BILL: I am?

DODO: You can be famous!

BILL: I can?

DODO: Of course! There’s a brave lad! In you go now, old boy. Simply tie your tail around the monsters neck and drag it out!

BILL: But- but- but governor!

DODO: Good luck, Bill!

ALICE: Oh dear, this is serious! I simply must... oh! A garden! Perhaps if I eat something it will make me grow smaller...

WHITE RABBIT: Ahhhh! Oh, let go! Help!

ALICE: I’m sorry, but I must eat something!

WHITE RABBIT: Not me, you- you- you- you- you barbarian! Help! Monsters! Help! Ah! I’m late! Oh dear, I’m here, I should be there! I’m late, I’m late, I’m late! (He leaves the stage looking at his watch).

ALICE: Wait! Please wait! (She takes a carrot from the garden and starts eating it, she gets smaller.) Wait! Please! Just a minute! Oh, dear. (She goes after the rabbit leaving Dodo and Bill on the stage.)

DODO: Bill, this is incredible, no cooperation! Everybody leaves. I have an idea, Bill.

BILL: You have?

DODO: Yes,… Let´s burn the house! Do you have a match Bill?

END OF ACT 5

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario