miércoles, 3 de marzo de 2010

THE WIZARD OF OZ - PLAYSCRIPT - ACT 9 - 2005-6

THE WIZARD OF OZ
PLAYSCRIPT 2005-2006
ACT 9
Aunt Em and Uncle Henry are working in the land. It´s very hot so Uncle Henry cleans his face with a handkerchief.
.
AUNT EM: (Looking at the distance and stopping working) Oh, my dear child. I can´t stop thinking she must be somewhere. Nothing wrong can have happened to her, don´t you agree, Henry?
.
UNCLE HENRY: Yes, my dear Emily. She will come back sooner or later, don´t worry now.
.
AUNT EM: We shouldn´t have let her go after Toto, she should have gone into the cellar first, before us two.
.
UNCLE HENRY: Yes, my dear Emily. You´re right, but there´s nothing we can do now.
.
Suddenly Dorothy appears with Toto in her arms.
.
AUNT EM: Dorothy! (She runs and takes Dorothy in her arms) Oh, Dorothy, what happened to you? And where did you come from?
.
UNCLE HENRY: (He also takes Dorothy in his arms) Oh my dear child, where have you been?
.
DOROTHY: Oh, aunt Emily and uncle Henry, I thought I would never see you again. I have been in the country of Oz, but I´m home again now and I´m so happy!
.
THE THREE TOGETHER: Home Sweet Home!
.
END OF ACT 9
END OF PLAY

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario